DC 12V to AC 220V 5000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
|FOB Price:||US $378 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $378/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: INV5000
- Certification: CCC, ISO9001, UL, CE, SAA, Tlc
- Grid Type: off-Grid Inverter
- Circuit Topologies: Half-Bridge Type
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Output Continuous Powe: 1000-5000W
- DC Input Voltage: 522*240*220mm (L*W*H)
- AC Output Voltage: AC220V +/- 5%
- AC Output Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz +/- 1%
- Size: 445
- Specification: 12-100
- HS Code: 8504403090
- Nature of Source Flow: Passive inverter
- Output Power: >1000W
- Output Type: Single
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- Rated Power: 3000W
- DC Wok Voltage: 11V-15V/21V-29V
- AC Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Using Temperature: 15°c - 25°c
- Name: Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter Car Power Inverter F
- Trademark: Hiload&OEM
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
DC 12V to AC 220V 5000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
1. Power: 4000W
2. Max Efficiency>92%
3.Input voltage:DC12V DC24V DC48V or DC96V
4.Output voltage: AC100V AC110V AC120V AC220V AC230V AC240V
5.Output frequency:50HZ 60HZ or 50/60HZ
1. MPPT function with high efficiency 97%
2. Front panel LED indicators and adjustable switch selectors
3. Selectable settings for flooded lead acid, gel, or absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries
4.70A automatic 3-stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, and float) for increased performance
5. Low battery, overload, and high battery, over temperature protection circuitry
6. Fast switching (grid to battery and battery to grid) for backup power
7. Low idle current (less than one watt) conserves energy when no loads are present
8. Durable construction for long life under extreme environmental conditions
9. Simplified controls with a snap-on cover that protects settings from being accidentally changed
10. Better thermal performance allows full output power to 50° C (122° F) without de-rating
11.3: 1 surge capability starts more difficult loads and handles overload conditions reliably
12. Circuit boards are conformably-coated to protect them from corrosion for longer life & improved reliability
13. Durable powder coated, corrosion resistant steel chassis
14. Generator compatible.
1. Lack-voltage alarm protection
2. Low-voltage protection
3. Over voltage protection
4. Anti-polar protection
5. Over load protection
6. Short-circuit protection
7. Temperature protection
8. AC input low voltage protection
9. AC input over voltage protection
10. Battery reverse connection protection (Optional)
The type power inverter is well suitable for supplying power for your
Notebook, digital camera, video camera and other appliances when you Travel on the vehicle, camp, boating or other outside activities.
Also it can be widely used in the districts with unstable power or supplied Power by the solar or wind energy sources.
Besides, it supplies a stable power for household appliance as TV,Computer, DVD, VCD, satellite receiver, printer, fluorescent lamp,cooler, Stereo, fan, electric drill, drill press, lighting, motor, game player, etc.
If you can cooperate with us, we will be honored and you will benefit from:
1. The good construction warranty-1 years
2. Your client satisfied on the right schedule and quality
3. Your can get good reputation from your market and obtain more orders
4. Our professional service before and after sale
5. The free inverter samples after your first 3 orders
6. The reasonable price
7. Any questions from you are welcome and will be replied in 24 hours
1. What is Inverter?
Inverter is an electronic equipment that turn DC12V/24V/48V into AC110V/220V/230V/240V.
2. How many kinds of output wave form for Inverters?
Pure sine wave Inverter: It could provides high quality AC and carry various loads,While it requires high tech and high cost.
Modified sine wave Inverter: It can load poorly not carrying inductive load, but the price is moderate.
3. How to choose a power inverter?
Mose of the electronic products are signed out their rated power, and the rated power should be less than the rated power of the power inverter.
The method of how to estimate the power(W): The total of load power should be equal to the rated power(W) of the power inverter.
You can choose inverter in this way.
Pls feel free to contact me !
|Input||DC Voltage||12V /24V / 48V|
|Voltage Range||11-15V DC or 22-30VDC or 42-66VDC|
|No Load Current Draw||< 2.5A|
|DC Connector||Cables With Clips|
|Output||AC Voltage||100/110/120VAC or 220/230/240 VAC|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Protection||Low Voltage Alarm||DC10.2-10.8V or20.4 or40.8|
|Low Voltage Shut Down||9.5DC or 19.5DC or38.5|
|Over Load||Shut Off Output|
|Over Voltage Shut Down||15.5V or 30.5V or 61.2V|
|Over Thermal||Shut Off Output Automatically|
|Environment||Working Temperature||Between -10 and +50|
|Storage Temperature||Between -20 and +50|
|Cooling Ways||Cooling Fan|